JORDAN Mark 78 Series Globe Style Control Valves
The JORDAN Mark 78 Series pneumatic control valve is designed for accurate performance and simplified maintenance. This versatile product can be used on a variety of applications, including viscous/corrosive liquids, process gases or utility steam in process or utility service.
The Mark 78 globe style control valve utilizes a cage retained seat design with unbalanced plug. The top entry cage design allows maintenance while the valve is in the line. The trim comes with stainless steel standard, or can easily accommodate special materials for maximum corrosion resistance. Threaded, welded, or flanged ends complete a truly versatile valve that covers a wide variety of applications from utility steam to process gases, to corrosive/viscous liquids.
- Top entry cage design – allows easy, in-line maintenance
- Optional soft seats – enables bubble-tight ANSI Class VI shutoff
- Characterized flow options – including linear, equal percentage, quick opening, or an equal-linear combination
- High capacity service – Cv’s up to 60 (Kv’s up to 51.6) in 2″ (DN50) valves
- Lift out seats – seats are not screwed in, and lift out of the valve body for easy access and quick maintenance.
- Versatile use – can be used on a variety of applications including liquids, gases or steam