TRERICE Connection Head Type Temperature Sensors
Electronic Temperature Sensors
- Connection Head Type
- RTD or Thermocouple Element
The Trerice Connection Head is available with both Type J and Type K Thermocouples, as well as RTD sensors. The weatherproofed head provides a conduit connection and is available in cast aluminum (screw cover), polypropylene (flip cover) and stainless steel (screw cover). The stem is either welded directly to the 1/2 NPT threaded connection, or is spring loaded to provide maximum sensitivity. The spring loaded stem must always be installed in a thermowell.
- Extension wire and transmitter accessories are also available.
- For applications where the process media may be corrosive or contained under pressure, the use of a thermowell is required to prevent damage to the sensor and facilitate its removal from the process. To prevent leakage of the process media, spring loaded sensors must always be installed in a thermowell.
- Thermocouple or RTD
- Cast Aluminum, Polypropylene or Stainless Steel Head
- Weather Proof
- Welded or Spring Loaded Stem