AMERICAN VALVE Ductile Iron Ball Valves
This patented Ductile Iron Ball Valve by AMERICAN VALVE has been engineered to replace any plug valve, carbon ball valve, or gate valve.
- 65-45-12 Ductile Iron Body with FDA food-grade epoxy powder coat
- PTFE Fused Solid Ball
- Blow-out Proof Stainless Steel Stem
- Reinforced PTFE Seats
- Face to Face and Flanged Dimensions conform to ANSI Standard B16.10 which exactly match end to end dimensions of carbon steel ball valves, ductile iron gate valves, and plug valves.
- Lockable in Full Open or Closed Positions
- Mounting Pad for Easy Actuation
- Adjustable Length/Removable Handles to fit into areas of limited space.
- Full Port through 6″
- MSS SP-72
- ANSI B16.10
- FED. SPEC. WW-V-35
- AWWA C507-99 Proof of Design Test
- ANSI/NSF 61-8/California Prop. 65
- 150 psi WSP
- 300 psi WOG