AMERICAN VALVE Cast Iron Ball Valves
This patented Cast Iron Ball Valve by AMERICAN VALVE has been engineered to replace any IBBM Gate Valve, All Iron Gate Valve, or Plug Valve.
- A126 Class B Cast Iron Body with FDA food-grade epoxy powder coat.
- PTFE Fused Solid Ball
- Blow-out Proof Stainless Steel Stem
- Reinforced PTFE Seats
- Face to Face and Flanged Dimensions conform to ANSI Standard B16.10 which exactly match end to end dimensions of all cast iron gate valves and plug valves.
- Lockable in Full Open or Closed Positions
- Mounting Pad for Easy Actuation
- Adjustable Length/Removable Handles to fit into areas of limited space.
- Full Port through 6″
- MSS SP-72
- ANSI B16.10
- FED. SPEC. WW-V-35
- AWWA C507-99 Proof of Design Test
- ANSI/NSF 61-8/California Prop. 65
- 125 psi WSP
- 200 psi WOG